Monday, 10 December 2012
Business Ideas Home - Capture Page Traffic - Why Article Marketing Should Be Your Vehicle to Online Success
Article marketing should be the foundation of your internet marketing business and I am going to tell you why in this article.
Writing articles online is a process that takes time but every minute is worth it. I just took a couple of hours out of my day to write and submit some articles, there was nothing to it. I even tried getting family and friends to join my downline and nothing improved my business the way that article marketing did. I tried everything from PPC to buying leads, when I started in internet marketing.
These people are called targeted leads because these are the type of visitors that are already interested in your niche market. The reason why writing articles works so great because when somebody clicks to your website after reading your articles they are interested in what you have to offer because they already like the content in your articles.
Ebooks and other articles and if they like it they will make their decision on investing, the readers that are interested will click to your website and check out your site content. What it does is it filters the readers who are interested in your material from the readers who aren't. Article marketing is kind of like a filtering process.
A targeted lead is more likely to subscribe to your mailing list than any other type of traffic coming to your website.
It's a system that keep generating traffic for you 24/7 365. Article marketing is the best marketing tool on the internet today and you should test it out for yourself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment